lundi, décembre 17, 2007

Save the pigeons


This billboard says: Give the pigeons a status / Pigeons are sensitive beings / Ban the concealed pigeon traps / No to the pigeons massacre / Yes to contraceptive dovecotes / Yes to contraceptive seeds.

5 commentaires:

Tomate Farcie a dit…

You know, I think it's kind of cute that people can find the time to go demonstrate for the pigeons. I'm not a big fan of pigeons myself (I actually like to put a healthy distance between me and any bird), but I guess when I see that people are willing to go walk around in the cold, take the time to make signs and try their best to raise public awareness to help out animals, it does make me feel good on some level. Like maybe there is hope for a better word, after all. Or something like that.

Tomate Farcie a dit…

oops, better "world."

Steverino a dit…

I consider pigeons flying rats and attempt to discourage them at any opportunity.

Don't get me started. They are not cute or charming.

Steve, in pigeon infested Chicago

Daniel Chérouvrier a dit…

If only we could kill every no cute, no smart, no charming living thing !

New York Bird Club a dit…

Please visit our site: www.peopleforpigeons.com There are many people who love pigeons and find them charming and lovable.