mardi, septembre 15, 2009

Geyser from above

6 commentaires:

♥ E.T. Suzy ♥ a dit…

Whoa Mama!

Alexa a dit…

Hey, I've sitting at my desk refreshing foe a while now. Clearly, there is a fly in the PDP ointment! Oh well, this is pretty cool, Eric!

Alexa a dit…

Hey, Suzy -- so we at least made our way here. I think we should get extra points (or something) for that.

Petrea Burchard a dit…

Hey, thanks for the tip, Suzy. Do you suppose this was Eric's view from the office?

Reminds me of the huge water main that broke near Ventura Blvd. the other day. Closed main streets for several days causing damage (and traffic headaches). Of course that doesn't make Studio City in any way resemble Paris...

Eric Tenin a dit…

Eh eh you girls know where to look when I mess up with my scheduling settings on PDP LOL!

Michael Salone a dit…

Awesome shot Eric! Straight out of a movie set!!!