lundi, juin 30, 2008

Paris Gay Pride 2008

9 commentaires:

Geoff a dit…

LOVED the variety of shots and angles and the pure colour of it all!

David a dit…

Eric, a great video - I think you really captured the feeling of the parade.

Petrea Burchard a dit…

It looks like wild fun. Great shots. I also have to say you're way ahead of me with your knowledge of modern American music, Eric.

John Wolf a dit…

Eric! Los Angeles Loves you!

This guys especially likes your blog:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRwPgEzRTzg

John Wolf a dit…

Los Angeles Loves you Eric! Especially this guy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRwPgEzRTzg

mj a dit…

Lovely video, very inspiring! Thank you for posting it.

tonton_flaneur a dit…

I think the Paris Pride Parade has become more stylish and together than ever. Great pics Eric and I loved the "couture"...LOL!! Really well done!! Merci!

Laurie Brandriet Keller a dit…

Well done! So many colors, great faces, good shots. And I loved the song you set it to.

Unknown a dit…

c'est qui la chanteuse?!?! j'aime bien...