lundi, février 23, 2009

5 commentaires:

♥ E.T. Suzy ♥ a dit…

Arrest that horse! He didn't stop at the traffic light!

I love watching the horse running free through the streets of Paris, but oh my the poor baby must have been so scared.

M.K. a dit…

Poor thing. I hope his hooves didn't kill him afterward.

Petrea Burchard a dit…

Suzy I think you're right, s/he was scared. Poor thing. When he slipped I gasped. I'm glad they caught him and I think he was glad, too.

Diary of Why a dit…

Awww, he was just going for a joy ride.

MmeBenaut a dit…

I am so glad that he is all right. Every stride would have jolted his bones poor thing. Horses are not meant to gallop on bitumen, only soft fields. I wonder how he managed to escape?
Even though it was painful for me to watch, thank you for showing us Eric.