mercredi, mai 21, 2008

Surfing the wave

10 commentaires:

Tomate Farcie a dit…

Wowooooooooow!!! What a shot!! Did they put you in a helicopter or is there a very tall tower on the other side now? Great shot!

Petrea Burchard a dit…

Fantastic! Like flying! Your life is so boring!

Alexa a dit…

Wow, Eric! Can anyone get to this spot and try for this shot, or do you have friends in "high places"?

Coltrane_lives a dit…

...or it is the world's largest slide. Although I wouldn't want to test it. ;-)

Parisian Heart a dit…

This is breathtaking!!!

Eric a dit…

I was on top of a Tower. I'll show you a funny photo tonight.

Petrea Burchard a dit…

Corinne, please report to us when you can. I will live vicariously through you for the next few days!

Guille, you used the word "scrutinize." I want you to know you used it perfectly, and there are native English speakers whose English vocabulary is not as sophisticated as yours.

Petrea Burchard a dit…

Eric, can't wait for the next one!

dianasfaria.com a dit…

I love love love this!

Unknown a dit…

Alexa, Everybody can go on the rooftop of the « arche de la defense ». There's a great view of Paris.