vendredi, mai 09, 2008

PDP Picnic 2008 Interviews

Full length (39 minutes)





(5 first minutes only - as posted on May 9)



I'm sorry I don't know what went wrong but the video is only 4 minute long (whereas it should be 40 minute long). Don't ask me why, I have no idea and... no time to work it out as my taxi is coming to pick me up in one hour! You are going to have to wait until my return I'm afraid. So sorry!

23 commentaires:

Volmon a dit…

What a treat to see (some of you) moving and talking! You are exactly as I imagined: sweet, intelligent, and amiable. A few minutes is better than nothing, of course, but I sure am looking forward to seeing more!

Michael Salone a dit…

Ahh this is really good Eric. I can't wait to see the finished product in its entirety!

Marie Reed a dit…

Yeah! On the scene at the the Seine!

Kim a dit…

Wow, we hear Eric's VOICE. And our other friends as well. This is so nice. Eric you are a peach to do these interviews. I wish you the best in rescuing the technical difficulties. I hope your holiday is restful and that you have a great time, wherever you are.
-Kim
Seattle Daily Photo

Tomate Farcie a dit…

Eric, shame on you!!! Canterburry (spell?) is NOT the same as London!!!

It's actually pretty cool to be able to see the people in R/T. I'm impressed.

Thank you for working so hard at it Eric. And everybody else, thank you for participating and letting us getting a virtual feel for it.

You guys are awesome! :-D

Eric a dit…

LOL Tomate.

Sorry everyone I really don't know what happened with the video. I' at the airport now and won't be touching a computer before another 4 days...

See you then.

Parisian Heart a dit…

What fun! I am delighted to have found this site and this community. My new dream is to attend future PDP gatherings. In the meantime, I am grateful for the virtual experience. Thanks, Eric!

Monica a dit…

Rose!!!!!! Hello to you too!!!!!!

I was so excited when I heard you saying hello! And so touched! Oh how I wish I was there... thank you for remembering me dear, see you next year!!!

Let me say that your photo doesn't do you much justice, you're soooo pretty!

Very amusing to hear Guille speaking too, she sounds lovely. Did Eric interview Phx? Did anyone interview Eric?

Petrea Burchard a dit…

Rose! Tears burst from my eyes when you said my name! Thank you for remembering me. I wanted so much to be there, and I felt like you brought me there in your heart.

Eric, please don't apologize for a thing. You've created a wonderful community in PDP alone, and it has expanded into the worldwide CDP blog community. Could you have imagined it? It's huge! It's fantastic! You're the best!

♥ E.T. Suzy ♥ a dit…

*waves*
Hi Rose! Yay!

Eric, this is a wonderful tease of the full video. I can't wait. Has it been 4 days yet?

Gigi Ann a dit…

That was a treat! What fun you all must have had. Loved hearing your voice Eric.

Elspeth a dit…

I've had this blog on my blog roll for a little while but never really made a comment. I found it when I was looking up French things parceque j'apprend le francais maintenant. C'est un blog tres jolie et tout le monde est genial. Bonne idee d'avoir un video!

Marti a dit…

How I would have loved to be there! But I guess a virtual picnic is better than no picnic at all!

USelaine a dit…

Ah, so it is Rose I have to thank for bringing PDP to Blogger's list of notable sites! I confess, I am one of the multitude who found PDP that way. Now, because of that, I do my miniature city blog too. Thank you Rose, thank you Eric. Inspiring to see the flesh and blood of all of you.

Jilly a dit…

Wonderful video. So good to see some of the people I know! Rose, great to see you - and Eric, I loved your comments whilst talking to Rose. You are so right - the CDP community is just great - so generous and so helpful. I couldn't begin to tell you the number of fellow- CDP photographers who have given me unbelievable help over the last year or so and made me want to learn to be a better photograher.

And Rose, great to see you. I used to live near to Rose's city and she will be photographing my old village one day.

And guess what, I'm visiting Fabrizio in Torino next week! Lucky me.

Rosie a dit…

Guys

Have you ever been to a place that you loved so much and when you went home, you tried to tell your friends and family how beautiful, charming, etc everything was but somehow you couldn't express in words the magnitude of your experience?
Well, that is how I feel when I attempt to tell everyone how wonderful it was meeting everyone and how GREAT they all are.
It was a fantastic experience but please don't take my word for that: make sure you come next year!

Jill a dit…

What a treat to see you all in such a beautiful setting. Thanks Eric for the huge effort this took.

Parisian Heart a dit…

Yes, I am interested!!! I enjoyed all thirty-nine minutes and twenty-six seconds, Eric. THANK YOU for taking such time and effort so that many of us across the globe might glimpse some of the lovely moments that made up the third annual PDP picnic. I found myself smiling all through the film! :)

Rosie a dit…

Would be lovely to meet some of the people from here who we have not met yet...

Eric a dit…

You're all so sweet ;)

from cali a dit…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ4oA-4dqWw&feature=related

Final word?

Shawna Rae a dit…

Very nice video. I watched the whole thing and enjoyed it! What a fabulous time you all had....

♥ E.T. Suzy ♥ a dit…

I can't complain any longer about missing the picnic, because after seeing this, I WAS there. Thank you so much for including me. You have no idea what it means to me.

I love Paris with every fiber of my being.